Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wow it has been a long time. So much has happened in my life. I find it truly amazing how much a person can change in a few short months, especially myself as I usually hate change. But not all change is bad as I have come to realize. Though I do believe that each good change brings about it's own set of pains. For whatever reason, light refuses to exist without dark. They are the definition of the dynamic duo. Never to be separated, and unable to do so. I know this fact so well, been acquainted with it so many times, but every single time it comes up again, I'm surprised. Sometimes I just wish I could have something good that doesn't have a dark shadow following it. But I suppose at the same time, the dark shadow is what makes the light so bright. It wouldn't be the same without it. Life is truly a roller-coaster. Guess I'll just have to raise up my arms and enjoy the ride, trusting I won't be thrown off the tracks. 

No comments: