Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cliff Diving

I've heard that life is a journey; that is full of turns, forks in the road, etc. But what everyone forgets to mention, is the flippin' cliffs that creep up out of no where! Sometimes I feel like I just jumped to avoid a ditch, and the next thing I know, I trip on a rock on the way down, and end up skidding over the edge of a giant precipice. The worst part, is when I finally come to a stop, and I'm hanging on by the edge of my finger tips, and I just keep trying and trying to pull myself up. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. Gravity usually wins out, and I fall. And the more I think about it, the more I feel that I've been falling for a long time. So now I have to make a decision, do I keep falling or do I try to fly?

No comments: