Friday, August 29, 2008

First night as a college student

So as of now I love a lot of thing about college. For example, it is nearly one in the morning and I'm not hiding under my sheets to write this blog. I got Subway at nine and ice cream at ten. Which would not happen if I was at home. What did make today really hard was just being in a different place and simply not being home. I hate change, hence I have had the same order at Subway for the past three years. If it ain't broke, don't fix it; that is something I live by. What was really awesome about tonight was that I got to meet up with Chelsea Nitta and my new roomie Lauren Sagers and we watched "How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days". I was laughing so hard. The whole love fern concept just cracked me up. So now I'm in my dorm room, and really missing home, but I think as long as I keep busy I will be ok. Anyway I'm going running in the morning, because this food will kill me if I don't exercise, thus I need to go to bed. Night all!

No comments: