Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quotes on fear

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ~Frank Herbert

"As for courage and will - we cannot measure how much of each lies within us, we can only trust there will be sufficient to carry through trials which may lie ahead." ~Andre Norton

I hope I have the courage to face my fears. These quotes are exactly what I wish for myself, I just hope I can find that strength, that courage inside. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Girl...those fears are what make us appreciate the good, comfortable times. I am glad you are able to acknowledge them. The key, then, is to let go and move past them. Which I KNOW you can do with a little practice!

Remember...the happiness truly IS in the journey...so your job is to find the happiness in this new journey you have just begun and do everything you can to hang on to it!

Love ya girl!!!