Thursday, August 28, 2008

See you later Vegas! Thanks for everything!

As my final hours in Vegas are ticking away, I find it only fitting to blog at such a moment as this. It is so hard to describe what I am feeling right now. I'd have to say it's a little bit of everything. There are some things I cannot wait to get away from, and others I feel like it will kill me to leave. Though ultimately I know, and have proof on my wrist, that just because I won't physically be here in Vegas, doesn't mean that the important part of Vegas won't be with me. It's so comforting knowing that the people I love and care about are still here and as Agnus told me, "There are more memories to be made!" I look forward to those memories. As the saying goes, each day is a gift. Whether the gift is old socks or a new car, the gifts are given for a reason, and I just need to figure out what each one is for. Especially the old socks. I have a feeling those are very significant despite the shabby appearance. Anyway, here's to you Vegas! I am who I am because of the people you provided. . .  for better or worse! And I can't wait for the future memories that will be created due to your influence. The adventure has only begun! 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You got it girl! There are TONS of memories still to be made! You are only 5 hours away and we WILL be making some road trips! I have EVERY faith in you that all will be well and you will succeed at college in ways you never imagined! Enjoy the ride!